The paintings have not received the praise which i had hoped for.
Damn their ignorance! Their professional jealousy has caused them to sneer at and disregard my work once again- they say that they are too small, that in places the proportions and figures of the women are incorrect. Just because they have so many fancy technological and digital skills the other students think that they are better artists than me; they may have these skills, but through gaining these they have lost the higher skills of artistic thinking!
But i know that they are wrong, and i will keep this etched into my mind even as I change the nature of my works to suit the ignorant popular demand... I have to think practically, I need their approval to gain the highest qualifications within this degree. By adhering to them for the meantime, I know that eventually someone will realise my obvious possibilities for greatness; and once I am a famous artist, I will have the power to create as I chose...
No comments:
Post a Comment